Yodawy is a well-established and funded digital startup in the pharma and health insurance industry based in Cairo, Egypt. Backed up by Algebra Ventures and CVentures, Yodawy offers innovative and disruptive solutions to patients, consumers, health insurers and pharmacies. Yodawy has established itself as a solid digital solutions provider in the market in less than 2 years.
We are seeking a business presentation designer who has the ability to translate complex information into visually stunning and impactful presentations. In addition to designing top-notch presentations, it is important to have great communication skills and is comfortable communicating with internal teams in order to fully understand their ideas and interpret them visually.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas visually —incorporating animation, builds, tables, live charts, diagrams, infographic and templates
- Create corporate and brand style guidelines
- Work within highly customizable and configurable templates
- Develop slide design concepts that are consistent with the positioning strategy
- Source relevant and leading-edge stock photo, video, illustration, and graphics for presentations
- Assist the marketing team with the creation of collateral material, such as charitable event journal ads, invitations, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with trends and advances in presentation design
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a presentation designer supporting a marketing or new business development department in public relations or advertising
- A portfolio demonstrating original concepts and design
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other supporting presentation and design software
- Have a sophisticated handle on typography, layout, color and image selection
- Ability to contribute to a team environment and open to receiving feedback
- Ability to work quickly – both independently and collaboratively, prioritize tasks and meeting multiple project deadlines
- Excellent follow-through, highly organized and detail-oriented
|Experience||Minimum 3 years|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||BC’s in Graphic Design or a related field.|