Yodawy is a well-established and funded digital startup in the pharma and health insurance industry based in Cairo, Egypt. Backed up by Algebra Ventures and CVentures, Yodawy offers innovative and disruptive solutions to patients, consumers, health insurers and pharmacies. Yodawy has established itself as a solid digital solutions provider in the market in less than 2 years.
A strong understanding of managing online catalogs and product portfolios. Familiar with how to grow sales through research and pricing strategies. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, very comfortable with complex data sets and analytics.
- Manage online catalog in relation to sales, conversion and reporting
- Digital portfolio pricing and availability planning through demand forecasting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Research market in order to suggest pricing strategy as well manage it.
- Work with the marketing team and product lead to improve quality and traffic
- Research the market to explore new opportunities
- Co-develop the social media and performance marketing content calendars
- At least 2 years of working experience in digital catalog management required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL/MYSQL
|Experience||Minimum 2 years|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Type||Full Time|